What is Boxtlak - BL?
Boxtlak-BL is the pinnacle of anti-aging technology. This cream works with other synergic agents in a liquid crystal format to facilitate a better penetration of the upper skin layer. Boxtlak will not paralyze your facial muscles as other more invasive injection therapies do, but it rather focuses on the neurotransmitters found just below the surface of the skin. This makes it easier for Boxtlak to relax facial expressions and improve the look and feel of your lines, wrinkles and facial sagging, thus contributing to a younger and healthier-looking skin.
How does it work?
The scientifically proven skin-active ingredients of Boxtlak cream increase the rate of skin-cell turnover just as much as retinoid therapy does, but it does all that without the well-known and staggering side effects of flaking, redness or irritation that usually comes with the therapy itself. The so-called Centella Asiatica extract, that can be found in Boxtlak ,has been proven to strengthen capillary walls, thus leading to a gradual improvement and eradication of broken vessels found on the face and nose. What does this all this mean to YOU? Quite simply...Younger, healthier looking skin, with better color, texture and elasticity.
How and why to use Boxtlak-BL cream?
- Clean and dry the skin before each use
- Apply 2 times per day.
- Reduces facial lines, wrinkles & age-related neck degeneration.
- Lines and wrinkles appear less noticeable
- Helps smoothing out furrows & expression lines.
- Helps the skin appear firmer and nicer
- Provides long-lasting moisturizing and hydration to all young and mature skin types.
- No documented side effects
- Non-invasive and painless
- It is fortified with Peptides and other skin care ingredients
- scientifically proven excessive catecholamine release
- Made of an effective combination of skin firming agents, such as elasticizes and skin hydrators
- The skin appears more tight and firm after each use.
- BoNT-L peptide
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide
- Olive Leaf Extract
- Centella Asiatica
- Alpha Lipoic