Quadriderm RF - Skin infections, Anti-Bacterial Fungal Dermatological Cream 10gm
How Quadriderm RF Cream works
Quadriderm RF Cream is a combination of three medicines: Beclometasone Topical, Clotrimazole TOPICAL and Neomycin Topical. Beclometasone Topical is a steroid medicine. It blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen and itchy after an allergy or infection. Clotrimazole TOPICAL is an antifungal which stops the growth of fungi by preventing them from forming their own protective covering. Neomycin Topical is an antibiotic which kills bacteria by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins, required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
Use this medicine as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Use as you have been told, even if your signs get better.
- Do not take fluticasone ointment by mouth. Use on your skin only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, and eyes (may burn).
- Wash your hands before and after use. Do not wash your hands after use if putting this on your hand.
- Clean affected part before use. Make sure to dry well.
- Put a thin layer on the affected skin and rub in gently.
- Do not put on the face, underarms, or the groin area unless told to do so by the doctor.
- Do not use coverings (bandages, dressings) unless told to do so by the doctor.
- Do not use to treat diaper rash