What is Retinol Gel?
Retinol is a Vitamin A metabolite that not only helps the skin renew itself but it also prevents the spread and formation of pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.Retinol helps prevent and treat acne and wrinkles by peeling off dead skin cells, smoothing rough facial skin and reduce mottled skin discoloration.
Retinol GEL USP 0.1% 20G
How does it work?
Retinol Gel has an active ingredient called Retinol, which is a Vitamin A metabolite that modifies the behavior of skin cells and other intracellular receptors. In essence, Retinol prevents the formation and reappearance of pimples and blackheads by blocking the skin's hardening processes. It also facilitates the shedding of old and hardened skin cells to better promote new skin growth. The Gel is both a cleanser and a moisturizer that contributes to a softer and smoother skin.
How to Use:
- Retinol Gel is for external use only.
- In the morning, use the foaming cleanser provided in this kit to gently wash your face.
- Use warm water, and do not scrub. Gently pat your face dry. If your skin feels dry or rough, apply a thin layer of the moisturizer provided in this kit to your face and neck.
- If you are going to be outside, apply a sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher to your face.
- Before bedtime, wash your face again with the foaming cleanser provided in this kit. Gently pat your face dry. Wait 30 minutes for your skin to dry completely.
- Apply the cream to the acne-affected areas of your skin, or as directed by your doctor. Then, gently apply a thin layer of the moisturizer to your entire face and neck.
- Wash your hands immediately after using Retinol Gel.
- Retinol 0.1%
- Stearic acid
- Polyoxyl 40 stearate
- Stearyl alcohol
- Sorbic acid
- Butylated hydroxytoluene,