Silagra is a generic version of the popular brand name drug Viagra. The medicine is specially formulated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. The little pill helped approximately 4 out of 5 men to get and maintain erections hard enough for perfect sexual intercourse. You will not get the results just by consuming this pill. You must be sexually aroused for it to work.
Uses of Silagra 100 mg?
Like generic viagra, Silagra is extremely useful for people with erectile dysfunction. It is chemically identical to generic viagra. In numerous research studies, it helped achieve erections hard enough for sex. It showed an improvement in their ability to attain and keep an erection as compared to men who didn’t use Silagra.
It contains the same active ingredient as generic viagra, i.e. Sildenafil citrate.
How does Silagra work?
Silagra prevents the action of a substance called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5). This helps to widen or relax blood vessels and improves the blood supply to the penis following sexual stimulation. This helps to maintain a hard rock erection sufficient for sexual intercourse.
Sun Pharma Medisales manufacture Silagra 50 mg Pvt.Ltd. Silagra is one of the best alternatives for generic viagra (sildenafil citrate) available in the market.
Dosage Form and Strengths:
Silagra tablets are available in 50 and 100 mg strengths on alldaychemist.com. Buy the suitable strength according to your needs.
Before you take the drug:
Do not take this drug if you:
- Have blood vessel disease
- Have deformity of the penis
- Blood pressure or angina
- Have had a stroke or heart attack
- Have sickle cell anemia
- Have bone marrow or leukaemia
- Have ever had an allergic reaction to sildenafil citrate
- Have stomach ulcer
- Have liver or kidney impairment
How much to take the drug?
For most men, the recommended dose for this alternative for generic viagra is 50 mg. Based on its effectiveness and toleration, the dose may be increased to a maximum recommended dose of 100 mg. The medicine is to be taken once per day.
How to take and how long to take the drug?
The generic viagra brand is available in 100 mg strength. The pill should be consumed with water an hour before sexual intercourse. Taking it once a day is fruitful. The dose should not be increased more than a single pill per day. Its intake of sexual arousal makes an erection possible in a fairly easy manner. The efficiency is hampered once the tablet is crushed or chewed. Men who have decided to take a generic viagra brand pill for the first should seek medical advice before making it as to avoid side effects.
What if you overdose?
If you think, you have taken too many tablets, contact your health care specialist for further advice or visit the nearest health care clinic.
Are there any drug interactions?
There are certain medications which may interact with Silagra or generic Viagra and cause several negative effects:
- Antibiotics such as clarithromycin, erythromycin
- An antifungal medication such as itraconazole, or others
- Drugs to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder like alfuzosin, doxazosin, tamsulosin, prazosin, or others
- HIV/AIDS medications like atazanavir, darunavir, ritonavir, or others.
- Heart or blood pressure medication such as amlodipine, diltiazem, quinidine, or others; hepatitis C drugs like boceprevir or telaprevir
What are the Side Effects of the drugs?
The side effects of Silagra are minor an few. The side effects are temporary and disappear with time. All the side effects are mild. Some of the mild side effects are body pain, back pain, drowsiness, headache, uneasiness, blurred vision, etc. Some patients may also experience gastric issues and vomiting. Some of the significant side effects that are rarely observed by men include vision loss and prolonged erection. In case of painful and prolonged erection, it is necessary to take medical help.
Things to remember:
- Do not exceed the dose more than what your health care specialist has prescribed you
- Do not use this brand pill of generic viagra if you are using a nitrate drug for angina or heart problems
- The medicine can decrease the flow of blood to the optic nerve of the eye, which can cause sudden vision loss.